I know, I know it has been over a week....I am so sorry. Like I said in the last post I have not been able to see but in one eye. It is getting better however it has not kept me down long. Over the past week I have been on the go so much that I have not even got to breath. In seven days I have had to take the kids to the doctor 3 times, I had to go once. Giuliana turned four, Jaiden had her first game and TONS of Church functions. Needless to say you know that I am about to tell you about it ALL!
Hmmm....As you know Jaiden had surgery a few weeks ago but she still was saying that her ear hurt. So I as I always do took her to the doctor. I had this feeling that she was just trying to get out of school so I had this long talk with her in the doctor's office. I made her cry...that is a clue of the things that I said. You better be telling the truth, you are going to be in trouble if I spent money and your ok, etc...I felt so bad and started to cry when the doctor came in and told me she had strep..AGAIN! I looked puzzled and I know this because the doctor said I know you are puzzled but it never went away after her surgery. Well that explains why Giuliana had it and where it came from. I mean really? I put her through pain over Christmas and she still has it. So Jaiden got to stay home for the rest of the week.
Giuliana turned four on January 14, 2010! WOW how time just races by. I cried and cried and told her about when she was born, as I do every year. I took her to the store that day and said pick you out a toy. She picks a barbie of course since that seems to be her pick right now. Then she asked for sgetty. So that is what she got. Friday was not a great day for anyone. Jaiden was feeling really bad and I was so sleepy but Giuliana was not going to let me forget that after her shots she is going to take her trip to the toy store. So we pull ourselves together and head to doctor number one for the day. Giuliana had to get four shots and found out that she is going to have to be tested for ADD/ADHD and I was dumb founded but we very fast got over it as we pulled in to the toy store. We spent over an hour in the barbie section. She selected a new one and we went on our way. To the art section that is. Jaiden got a little toy just to make her feel better and since she loves art then that is what she got. As we ventured on we stopped to get some food then on to doctor number two.
Jaiden had to see he ENT for a check up and a new action plan to kill strep once and for all. He said to finish the meds that the other doctor gave etc. She was just happy to be out of school. But as a good mommy I made her make up all her work. We then made our way home where we played for about an hour. I then had to get ready for CRAVE!
Crave is a for women by women event that our Church puts on. It is so worth going every time. This time I took a friend with me. We meet some other women to eat then off to Church we went. I think I had every emotion hit me. I cried, I laughed, I wanted to scream, but I felt loved. I felt more love that night. It was so powerful that I still think about it.
Talk to you later,
Shannon
Easter 2013
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment